Genesis II™ Careers
A job at Genesis II™ Computing is unlike any other job you’ve had. We’ll challenge you. We’ll motivate you. And we’ll inpspire you.
Location: Boston - Department: Marketing
We’re looking for an amazing and passionate Social Media and Content Manager to join our team in Boston.
- Manage daily content and update weekly content calendar for all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vine
- Manage paid media campaigns across all social channels (Facebook ads, promoted tweets, rich pins, etc)
- Deliver weekly reports and ad hoc results on social media activity using social analytic tools including Radian6, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Partner with the creative team to develop real time creative ideas and content to drive Genesis conversation in social channels based on memes, trends, news stories, etc.
- Demonstrate success for all of the above (growth of communities, examples of content that has driven high interaction and engagement, clear communication of social media analytics).
- Work with all teams at Genesis to create and maintain a fresh, up-to-date daily content calendar that tells the Genesis story
- Serve as Genesis' on-the-scene reporter for all events and stunts
- Work with Genesis’ community ambassadors, invention ambassadors, community support team, and PR team to assemble and publish critical information
- Work especially closely with Genesis' PR team to share noteworthy media mentions that the community would love to hear about.
- Stay on top of the latest in social media platforms so Genesis is always out front in its use of communications tools
- 3+ years of social media experience
- You not only write well; you are obsessed with writing! You love nothing more than to share words with the world
- Your skills are equally distributed across social media platforms: blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and ones nobody else has heard of yet
- You write equally well in long (multi-part blog narratives, documentation) and short (tweets, haiku) forms
- You love computers and technology
- You can identify interesting and relevant articles, books, speeches, conferences, movies, etc, on related topics to share with our community
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are hands-on and have a positive can-do attitude
- You have proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- You have an unrelenting intellectual curiosity and take pride in doing awesome work
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter to explaining why you want this job and why we should pick you. Include at least 3 and no more than 5 samples of your written work. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Casual work environment.
- Full health and dental insurance.
- Upward mobility.
- Free lunch!