Genesis-II can provide 24x7x365 proactive Remote Monitoring and Management of your entire IT infrastructure.
Our experienced professionals use state-of-the-art fault management tools to monitor all of your network devices, servers, phones, PCs and more — giving you the capability to focus on development and mission-critical objectives rather than day-to-day maintenance.
- Fault and Performance Monitoring
- Critical Patch Management
- Change Control Advisory
- 24x7x365 Access to the Genesis-II TSC
- Remote Troubleshooting and Fault Resolution
- Ticketing, Notification & Escalation to Tier 2 & Tier 3 Engineering Support
- Coordination with Associated OEMs
- Root Cause Analysis (if available)
- Customer Notification
- MACD Support (Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletions)
- Quality Assurance Reporting
- (Optional) Supplemental On-site Support for devices under OEM support/maintenance contracts
Through security workshops, assessments, and training, WWT can educate and augment your workforce to develop your organization’s security posture and meet compliance needs. Moreover, by implementing analytics-based, real-time monitoring to your IT environment, WWT can reduce the impact of security breaches when they occur and guard against future attacks.
By bringing to bear the commercial and federal experience of our industry-certified security professionals — including former chief information security officers, security analysts, IT directors and leading incident response trainers — Genesis-II supports the federal intelligence community, in addition to a range of Fortune 100 companies.